martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

I miss you.

And I don’t mean like us being together. I mean like I miss us being so close and telling each other everything. Our friendship.





I honestly do miss our friendship and I don’t know if you do as well. But for what it’s worth, I really did care about you. You meant a lot to me and I’d do anything for you. I felt like I was always the one putting effort in our friendship, and maybe I was. I don’t know. Ever since our friendship has fallen into one of those “drifted away” kind of friendships, I just figured you don’t want me in your life anymore. And I don’t like to say it but it’s true. And as someone brought you up the other day, I couldn’t help thinking that I probably don’t mean a thing to you anymore. I wish you a happy life and that’s that. I’ve always been there for you regardless, and will do anything to make you happy. I thought it’d be different, but it’s not. I’ll always love you from a far.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario